Founded in 1985, the K.L. Carver Enrichment Fund is a non-profit organization, unaffiliated with the PTA, and dedicated to providing financial support to K.L. Carver Elementary School through the sale of Scrip gift cards, eScrip programs, and a variety of other fundraising events.
$15,000 for Carver!
Thank you, Carver families!
Last school year, the Fund raised over $15,000 for Carver to promote and sustain technology in the classrooms by funding Acheive3000, Mystery Science, and GoGuardian. Thank you! This could not have happened without your help. Please, continue to support the Carver Enrichment Fund for the benefit of our children.
Read on to learn how you can earn money for Carver at no additional cost to you. Shop as you normally would and Carver will benefit in the process. It's easy and it's free!
Buy Scrip Gift Cards
Scrip are gift cards. The Fund purchases these gift cards at a discount and then sells them to you at face value. The difference is donated to Carver.
Scrip gift cards are on sale every Tuesday morning from 8:15am to 9:00am
(pending when on campus school returns)
on campus right outside the Office, except during school holidays.
Don't forget to take advantage of the reserved Scrip parking spaces!
No time to stop by in the morning? No problem. Orders can also be sent in through your child's teacher or to the Office at any time. When your order is ready, you will be contacted to arrange for convenient pick-up.
Experience the right way to fundraise
Gift card fundraising is the best way to raise money for our organization. Buy gift cards from your favorite brands to earn on your daily purchases. It's never been easier to create opportunities for what matters most to you. No extra money spent. No extra time wasted.
How it works:
- Buy gift cards at face value
- Earn up to 20% on every gift card you buy
- Use gift cards at full value for your everyday purchases
Seamlessly check out by securely paying online with a linked bank account or credit card.
Have questions? Contact: Joyce Lin or Elsie Wong at [email protected]
Start earning the easy way with the new mobile app: RaiseRight by ShopWithScrip
RaiseRight is simply the right way to fundraise for our organization. Shop gift cards from more than 750 top brands to earn on your daily purchases—right from your phone.
Turn your shopping list into fundraising
- Easily browse brands offering bonus earnings
- Manage your gift cards in one place: your Wallet
Already have a ShopWithScrip account?
Pick up right where you left off. Sign in with your same ShopWithScrip username and password. Access your gift cards right away. And check out with payment information already saved to your account.
Get the app: https://www.raiseright.com/
Shop Amazon and earn 2.4% of your qualifying purchases for Carver.
Halloween is just around the corner. If you are planning on shopping on Amazon, don't forget to click through the Amazon "Shop Now!" button (on the top right) or this custom link http://bit.ly/enrichCarver_amazon.
Double Dip Tip: Buy Amazon Scrip and then use it to shop on Amazon through the custom link above to earn 4% + 2.4% for Carver!
eScrip, or "electronic Scrip", is an online fundraising program and one of the easiest, most effortless way to earn money for Carver. Here's how:
- Sign Up / Add Cards - Register your grocery cards (Valu-Mart, Super-A-Foods, etc.) online. Each time you shop and scan your registered cards at a participating merchant, a percentage of your purchase will be donated to Carver. (K.L. Carver Elementary School ID #138048750) Look in this guide under eScrip for detailed instructions.
- eScrip Online Mall - Shop at all your favorite Websites (Amazon, Apple, eBay, Macy’s and more) and earn a percentage for Carver with each online purchase.
- eScrip Dining - Register all of your credit and ATM cards online. Every time you dine at one of the thousands of participating restaurants across the country and pay with a registered card, you will contribute up to %5 of your entire bill to Carver. Search for all participating restaurants in your area.
Ralphs & Food4Less Rewards Card
Don’t forget to register or re-register your Ralphs Rewards card to continue to earn FREE money for Carver any time you shop from now until August 31, 2021.
Important: All families that participated in Carver’s Ralphs or Food4Less Rewards program last year must still re-register to be effective.
There are two ways to register--Online or the easy Barcode method.
- Barcode - Bring the custom Carver barcode to Ralphs and have the cashier scan it along with your Ralphs Rewards card (or the telephone number that is linked to your card).
- Online - Go to www.Ralphs.com and register your Ralphs Rewards card using Carver’s NPO# 83360.