The First LEGO League (FLL) is an international competition organized by FIRST for elementary and middle school students in Grades 4-8 to research a real-world engineering challenge, develop a solution, and compete with LEGO-based robots of their own design. FLL is an optional, extracurricular program for families interested in having their students work with robots, LEGOS, coding, public speaking, and teamwork. It is a parent-funded, parent-run program.
- Visit www.firstinspires.org to register.
- Coaches undergo background screenings through FIRST.
2) Downloading Mindstorm (https://goo.gl/LFTtfI)
- Summer: Team formation
- Early August: Challenge Set Available
- Late-August: Late Team Formation
- Mid-October: Practice Tournament
- November-March: Tournament Season
- All facility use requests are processed through SMUSD's Civic Permits application process.
- K. L. Carver staff may provide voluntary support as permitted by district policies.